Date: Wednesday 31 August 2016
Hare: Don Cheang
Venue: Bukit Dinding
Scribe: Maria Galindon
GPS: 3.187643, 101.743663
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/cNFP4aQBWqB2
1. From Batu Cave side:
Proceed along MRR2, pass Taman Melawati and Zoo Negara. Proceed about 2km more and slip left on top of flyover onto the DUKE Expressway.
From Cheras side:
1. Proceed along MRR2 towards Zoo Negara. Pass the flyover with Ampang Point on your right, go for 700m, slip left onto DUKE Expressway.
2. Once on DUKE proceed for 300m on DUKE, slip left [Exit 3306B] onto Jalan Jelatek.
3. 700m to traffic lights, slip immediate left to Jln Taman Setiawangsa.
4. Proceed along Jln Taman Setiawangsa for 400m, just before 2nd traffic lights (Petronas on left) slip left onto Jalan Bukit Setiawangsa.
5. Proceed on a long left curve towards PUNCAK SETIAWANGSA and follow sign-postings , say hello to NEPALI Guards at Post,
6. Turn right to Jalan Puncak Setiawangsa 1, then right again onto Jln Puncak Setiawangsa 2, to runsite to the left.
From PJ / NKVE
onto DUKE Expressway towards Ulu Klang, after paying toll proceed for 1 km; slip left [Exit 3306B] and immediate right into underpass toward Jalan Jelatek and continue using instructions 3 to 6 above.
On-On: Restoran Beng Kee, Kuala Ampang on MRR2
(Google shows 15-17 Jalan Awan, Kuala Ampang