Date: Wednesday 15 February 2016 (CNY Run)
Hare: Veron Seah
Cohares: Roger Gregson/Rob Stott
Venue: Jalan Desa Kiara
Scribe: Soo Kan Hoy
GPS coordinates: 3.167399, 101.641002
From wherever you are, find your way to Pusat Sains Negara (Science Centre) via Lebuhraya SPRINT
- If coming from the NORTH, exit there, make a U-TURN and reset your tripmeter
- If coming from the SOUTH, reset you tripmeter and continue
- If coming from the Science Centre (Persiaran Bukit Kiara), turn RIGHT and reset your tripmeter
- Keep left and take exit 2303 Mont Kiara / Sri Hartamas
- At traffic lights at 1.5 km TURN LEFT to DESA SRI HARTAMAS
- Passing shop houses on your right, drive all the way to traffic lights at approx 2km.
- TURN LEFT at traffic lights
- Continue on Jalan Desa Kiara to the T Junction at the end
- Park neatly along the sides of the road to the left and to the right, leaving a space for Ramli's beer wagon
Venue: Kiaramas Cendana - Poolside
Directions: Condominium is on the right hand side as you walk away from the T-junction
As it is CNY run, please come in your Chinese cheong sum/costume
Fee for On On
All Chinese members will be contributing to this event - please visit Sin Loy before Sin Loy visits you!!
Non Chinese Members RM20.00 if registered by 12 February - RM30.00 after!!!
Fee includes food and beer (while stock last)
BYO wine or whatever 'spirit' you wish!
If you wish to attend, please let Veron Seah know either by WhatsApp or text to:
012 226 5872
by no later than 12 February 2017 (or there may not be enough food and drink for you).